1. The installation site should be well ventilated, the […]
1. The installation site should be well ventilated, the generator end should have sufficient air inlet, and the diesel engine end should have a good air outlet. The area of the air outlet should be more than 1.5 times the area of the water tank.
2. The area around the installation site should be kept clean to avoid placing nearby items that can produce corrosive gases and vapors such as acid and alkali. Conditional fire extinguishing devices should be provided.
3. For indoor use, the exhaust pipe must be led outside, the diameter of the pipe must be ≥ the diameter of the pipe of the muffler, and the elbow of the pipe to be connected should not exceed 3, to ensure the smooth discharge of smoke, and the pipe should be Tilt down 5-10 degrees to avoid rainwater injection; if the exhaust pipe is installed vertically upwards, a rain cover must be installed.
4. When the foundation is made of concrete, the level should be measured with a level gauge during installation to fix the unit on a level basis. There should be a special shock pad or foot bolt between the unit and the foundation.
5. The unit casing must have reliable protection grounding. For generators that need to be grounded directly at the neutral point, they must be grounded by professionals and equipped with lightning protection devices. It is strictly forbidden to use the grounding device of the mains to carry out the neutral point. Directly grounded.
6. The bidirectional switch of generator and mains must be very reliable to prevent reverse power transmission. The wiring reliability of the bidirectional switch must be verified by the local power supply department.