1. AC ammeter: Whether the indicator pin is normal, swi […]
1. AC ammeter: Whether the indicator pin is normal, switch the current switch, measure the phase current value between each phase sequence, and the phase difference between each phase sequence should not exceed 10%.
2. AC voltmeter: Whether the voltage indicated by the hands is normal.
3. The oil pressure indicated by the oil pressure gauge is within the normal range.
4. Charge meter: Whether the pointer is in the direction of (+).
5. Whether the water temperature indicated by the water temperature gauge is in the range of 65 °C ~ 93 °C.
6. Tachometer: Is the number of revolutions of the engine appropriate? (60Hz is 1800 rpm)
7. The generator engine has abnormal sound or vibration.